Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Housekeeping




I have decided to change the way I notify readers of my Walk to the river posts.

If you are interested in seeing them, you can ‘like’ the Facebook Walk to the river page. In addition, you will need to at least 'like' occasional Walk to the river posts to keep them coming into your feed. It’s the Facebook way.

You can also go directly to the Walk to the river blog at walktokaw.blogspot.com and add your email address to receive a notification of what will usually be a Thursday post.You can always unsubscribe.

Links to Walk to the river blog posts in my personal Facebook timeline feed will greatly diminish.

I encourage you to go directly to my blog, bookmark it, and return to browse the writings and photos. These are posts suited for a few minutes reflection now and then based on my own regular walk to the river. Perhaps your thoughts will also connect to your own walks in which you observe your surroundings and the people you encounter and ask yourself what it means. This is what I have done now for several years of walking and writing and taking photos.

I welcome a conversation – at least your comments. Not everything I write will interest you the way it interested me, but I hope that reading my words will encourage you to walk in the non-digital world and appreciate what you see a little more.


1 comment:

Heather said...

I love stopping by your blog and reading your thoughts - they always make me smile.