Thursday, September 1, 2016

Time for a change



I’ll still be walking to the river and I’ll still be writing, but this marks the end of my weekly blog posts. 

I may still publish occasionally on the ‘Walk to the river’ blog and I intend to use the FB 'Walk to the river' group site to post occasional walking and river notes, as well as some photos – but I will not be posting regularly.

The digital record still exists and collections of my writing are available directly through Amazon Books and can possibly be ordered through your local bookstore.

I thank you for reading and commenting. 


And here’s one little bit of silliness:

To my wife, walking out the door 

This poem is short
this poem is short
it is not very long

I am leaving
I am leaving
I am almost gone

I shall return
I shall return
I shall come back

I hope you don’t mind
I hope you don’t mind
that I shall come home to you

1 comment:

Trix said...

I look forward to your next post. The poem is a stitch.